2016 by Nanook
- “Will to win: Lithuania paralympians stories” – the largest of its kind documentary project in Lithuania about thirteen paralympians daily life, challenges and the situation in the country and the preparation of Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games. http://nanook.lt/en/will-to-win/
- „Contemporary circus stories “ – Three stories from New circus weekend’16. It is a stories about contemporary circus perception today. For almost a week Nanook team discussed, listened and questioned the possible future of contemporary circus with circus director, dramaturge and artist Roberto Magro, always moving French circus acrobat William Thomas and Columbian circus artists Wilmer Marquez and Edward Aleman. http://nanook.lt/en/stories-of-the-contemporary-circus/
- Inconvenient film festival promotional posters and videos.
- Documentation of architectural workshop Human Birdhouses
- Photojournalist Artūras Morozovas (along with Delfi.lt) Made a story of the annexed Crimea and watched what is the life of the Ukrainian peninsula two years after the Russian annexation. He also traveled through America and created an exclusive reportage series about the United States of America before and after the presidential elections.
- Photojournalist Berta Tilmantaitė worked (together with the United Nations) in Ecuador after the earthquake. She also created the documentary stories about Edith Nichols and expedition to Ecuador’s volcanoes. This year’s documentary stories develop in Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Peru. Multimedia journalist attended the Lithuanian Centre for Human Rights organized the project “About people again”.
- “Monotone Days“ – Login Awards won the media portal, project and site category.
- ”Will to win: Lithuania paralympians stories” – Athletes and journalist of the year awards won “The best video reportage of the year”, and the second place for the” Sport initiative of the year”.
- Arturas Morozovas won Kaunas Art Creators Association Prize. Photojournalist photos were exhibited in Italy, Berlin (Panke Culture Club), Belgium (A Permanent Representation to the EU, then – NATO’s headquarters), and Kaunas.
- Berta Tilmantaite was awarded the prize for the contest “On the Go” (which was organized by the Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) to celebrate it’s 20th anniversary.) The competition photographs have been exhibited in Luxembourg, Singapore, Mongolia, Lithuania and other countries. It also was intended for photojournalists jury Honorable Mention in Portrait category at The International Andrei Stenin Photo Contest 2016.